Listen to this post
Agenda feminist journal celebration of its 25th year in Women’s Month in August 2012 and is holding events to mark this occasion and invites its Donors, Friends and Supporters, Contributors and Well-wishers to join Agenda on the achievement of this milestone in African feminist publishing. Agenda will be launching its journal: “Meeting the Challenges of the Millennium Development Goals” in Johannesburg with Love Books in Melville. Please join us!
DATE : August 27, 2012
TIME : 6PM for 6.30 PM
VENUE : LOVE BOOKS – The Bamboo Lifestyle Centre, 53 Rustenburg Road, Melville, Johannesburg
- Natalia Molebatsi – Programme Director – Intro (Celebration of Agenda and “profile” work on gender in SA – intro. of speakers).
- Dr Elaine Salo / Prof Vasu Reddy – Agenda Board members
- Liepollo Pheko (Guest Editor) – Intro of the MDG Journal
- Writer – Dr Cheryl Hendricks
- Chatting / Discussions re-MDG
- Poetry by Myesha Jenkins
RSVP by August 23 to: Shireen Ragunan firstname.lastname@example.org or (031) 304 7001/2
JOURNAL: Meeting the Challenges of the Millennium Development Goals
GUEST EDITOR: Liepollo Lebohang Pheko
Now available – click here to access on-line articles
Cheryl Hendricks, Edwin C Perry and Jyoti Jaggernath, Tarikua Getachew, Naadira Nadasen, Thenjiwe Meyiwa, Joyce Thamaga-Chitja, Wendy Isaacs-Martin, Dejo Olowu, Suveshnee Munien and Fathima Ahmed